Important Information for Riders
Riders should note the following guidelines as they set out race protocols that may differ significantly from previous years.
- Riders taking part in the League are asked to familiarise themselves with the various rules and regulations set out by Cycling Ireland regarding Return of Cycling Events from the 7th June 2021. In particular riders suffering from any Covid 19 symptoms, however mild, (or who may have been in close contact with other persons who may be suffering from Covid 19), should not under any circumstances attend races.
- All riders should complete the Sport Ireland Covid19 eLearning Course prior to returning to any club activity
- All riders should complete the Self-Assessment Personal Screening Questionnaire prior to each race.
- A maximum of ninety riders will be permitted to participate in the league. Race entry is available only through the form provided on the Drogheda Wheelers’ website. Payment must be made in full, using the “PayPal” link contained on that form, prior to the commencement of the league. Registration will be unavailable after 1:00 pm on Monday 14th June or when the maximum number of riders have entered. Drogheda Wheelers cannot accept entries after the deadline has expired.
- Riders are asked to assemble at the start line as near as possible to the scheduled race start time and to observe social distancing protocols when doing so.
- Riders should not congregate after the race finish and should proceed directly home or to their vehicles. Full race results will be available on the Drogheda Wheelers website as soon as possible after the finish of each race,
- As always, riders are asked to respect the rights of residents living on or near the circuit and to avoid parking in any place that might obstruct those residents.